Sunday, December 23, 2012

Memories of Christmas in footsie pajamas

Anyone here have fond memories of wearing footed pajamas on Christmas morning? I'm mostly asking about childhood memories,when you were say 4 or 5 years old? I think I wore footies on Christmas morning when I was a baby,certainly,and I think as late as when I was 3,or 4,in the early 1980's,I wore footed sleeper pajamas on Christmas morning,back when it got really,really, REALLY cold (before the era of global warming,I guess),in late December (now it doesn't get super-cold until late January,or early February around here,if it gets super-cold at all.Last winter was a winter when it NEVER got super-cold,and therefore,we hardly got any snow,here in New York).I even have some childhood pictures of myself as proof.So,anyone have any memories to share? Feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment