Thursday, June 9, 2016

Kids Blanket Sleepers Rss

DS is still in a grobag but lately is becoming all tangled during the night. I saw that Target have a sale on blanket sleepers and was wondering what others thought of them. Do you still put your child in p.j's as well as the sleeper and do you still cover them with a sheet and blanket (I am in Sydney) when cold.

TIA.
I used to use pj's and the bag when it was very cold( western sydney can get to minus 3-5)
mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14
I use the blanket sleepers over a wondersuit. No blanket unless we're camping. She doesn't stay under the rugs anyway - hence the blanket sleeper - with the legs, not a sleeping bag style.

They are absolutely brilliant.
Thanks for the replies ladies.

I know DS will kick off the blankets if I take him out of the grobag so I might give the sleepers a try.

Target has a sale on them starting tomorrow.

Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment