Friday, October 5, 2012

Article and posts about keeping toddlers warm from mamapedia.com

Keeping My Toddlers Warm at Night???

It's finally starting to get chilly, & I don't know how to keep my little ones warm enough at night! Last year we used sleep sacks, which was perfect. This year, they are two big for those but still won't keep covers on. One of my girls pulls her socks off too...Is there a sleep sack equivalent for toddlers? What do you brilliant moms do?

Featured Answers

Yes there is a toddler sleep sack, up to a 4-5T. JC Penney carries them.
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=42249&Cat...
My 4yr old finally sleeps under a blanket so we won't be using them this year.
1 mom found this helpful
Helpful? Yes | No Report This
Last winter I bought flannel sheets for my son's crib and they're great. They're soft, warm and cozy. I also do the thermal pj's, footsie pj's or a t-shirt underneath his pj's when it's real cold.
Helpful? Yes | No Report This
I always dress them in light p.j.s with a sleeper on top. It has feet in it and zipps up. They don't need a blanket when in a zipp up sleeper.
Helpful? Yes | No Report This

More Answers

Yes there is a toddler sleep sack, up to a 4-5T. JC Penney carries them.
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=42249&Cat...
My 4yr old finally sleeps under a blanket so we won't be using them this year.
1 mom found this helpful
Helpful? Yes | No Report This
They definitely do make sleep sacks big enough for toddlers. One Step Ahead, JC Penney, etc. carry them. However, I have the same problem and I actually just put a child safe portable heater in my son's room. It has an auto setting so it detects the room temp and doesn't get overly warm in there. They sell these type of heaters everywhere - just make sure you get one that is child safe (the type that is not hot when you touch it).

No comments:

Post a Comment