Monday, March 7, 2016

Where can I find thick cotton footed blanket sleeper pajamas for infant boy size 12 months?

All I can seem to find in this size and larger is polyester fleece, but I want thick cotton blanket sleeper type pajamas. (the one piece kind with attached feet) I'm looking for a thick cotton material, kind of like sweatpants.
8 answers

Answers

Relevance
  • I just found the really really thick ones at Sears. I just bought them last week in the size 12 months also. Kmart also has them but not as thick. You can probably get them at Old Navy also and I know that Walmart has them.
    Kimberly V · 9 years ago
    0
    0
    Comment
  • Target, Walmart, K-Mart, JCPenny, Mervyns
    Dareisha · 9 years ago
    0
    0
    Comment
  • Try the Hanna Anderson website, they're pricier, but organic cotton. If you mean the one like the sack, halo and lands end makes them I believe.
    lillilou · 9 years ago
    1
    0
    Comment
  • Try Old Navy.com look in the BARGAINS section...pretty inexpensive and good quality!!!! Also check EBay you can get them brand new really cheap!!
    twopeas03 · 9 years ago
    0
    0
    Comment
  • well, i live in mass. if u do to, let me know theres a great store called wiltons.. and i can tell u right where it is, they've got great cheap clothes and shoes and things..

    if u dont live in mass, try the childrens place or target
    joy · 9 years ago
    0
    0
    Comment
  • K-Mart
    Win · 9 years ago
    0
    0
    Comment
  • walmart
    danny20_2002us · 9 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment