Monday, March 7, 2016

Who makes the thickest, warmest and most plush blanket sleepers for toddlers?

It gets very cold where we live and I'm trying to find out who makes those ultra plush very warm blanket sleepers. My son often kicks the covers off in the night and being only 19 months old doesn't understand to pull the covers back up when he gets cold. Someone gave him a few Child of Mine blanket sleepers but they seem somewhat thin. Thanks!
Update: I'm looking for a blanket sleeper, not a sleep sack, my son's been out of those for a year now!
1 answer

Answers

Best Answer:  I just bought my son a HALO sleeping sack it's the thikest one I've found...babies r us carries them it is fleece..I just wish they would make long sleeve sleepers for the bigger children..

No comments:

Post a Comment